- Quality: 50% Cotton, 50% Nylon
- Engineered fabric composition guarantee great durability
- Hand printed hunting motif made with the use of non-toxic inks
- Reinforcing seams and panels
- Large green military buttons
Genuine US Army Medical Corps shirt with hand-printed graphics inspired by cave paintings. Four large utility pockets at the front. The design has reinforcing seams and panels for greater durability. The shirt does not have name badge or national emblem.
Size from the tag:*: S
*Please note, tag size is listed for your convenience, but may not be comparable to modern sizing. We strongly recommend to check measurements below.
- Shoulders: 45 cm
- Chest: 57 cm
- Sleeves: 63 cm
- Length: 77 cm
1 in stock
We select only the highest grade pieces, but due to the nature of vintage clothing, some of them could have signs of wearing.
All of our vintage goods are properly cleaned and cared for.
There are no reviews yet.